Frequently Asked Questions
Search Knowlege Base
Foods -- General
Is it safe to eat wild mushrooms?
Almost every species of wild mushroom eaten, even those that are regarded as excellent edible species, have caused some discomfort to someone. Some wild mushrooms cause mild discomfort, while a taste of others will kill you. It is not a thing to experiment with if you don't know which are safe to eat. If you don't have an experienced and knowledgeable person to help you recognize the safe species, then it is best not to experiment on your own.